Monday, May 28, 2007

Story (na naman na hindi matatapos): I will wait forever - chapter 10

I WILL WAIT FOREVER - CHAPTER 10 - Confusion



Macy decided to go to the beach that night. It has been hours ago since Ryan kissed her, and their friends caught them. "My first kiss..." she thought as she touched her lips. Since that incident, she was not able to talk to Ryan, but Rica talked to her as soon as they got out of the basement.

"Oh my God... he kissed you" Rica said the moment they reached their room. She answered her by nodding her head. She was still in a daze, and she still doesn't know how her friend would react on what they saw. Rica took a pillow, put it on her face, and shrieked. "I'm so happy for you my friend!" Rica said after she shrieked. Macy can see by her smile how happy she is for her. "Why did it happened? I mean... have you told Ryan?"
"I did somehow... but not directly..." she answered.
"What did he said?"

Rica was so eager to learn all the juicy details about her confession to Ryan. "He said... it's not hard for him to fall in love with me... then he kissed me..." Rica shrieked again. "Oh my God... I think he has feelings for you as well... this is so cool!" she said.

Macy was just smiling. "I... I can't believe I told him that..." she said. Rica held her hand and smiled at her. "But girl," she started. "you still should be careful. We both know Ryan's a playboy, and he might just hurt you..."
"I know... but who knows? Maybe I could change his ways... maybe he'll change..."
"Don't worry, no matter what, I'll always be here for you... and if he hurts you... I'll kill him..."

They both laughed at what Rica said. At the back of her mind, she is still confused. Does Ryan really have feelings for her?

Her mind drifted to where she is right now. Since that incident, she have never seen or talked to Ryan. "Maybe, he really didn't mean to do that..." she thought. She heard from Rica that Justin was talking to him. It was a long talk. "Were they talking about me?" she thought.

Just then, she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder. She looked back, and she saw Ryan behind her. "Hey..." he said, smiling at her. She smiled back at him. "I heard that Justin talked to you..." she said to him. "Yeah... well... he asked what happened..."
"What did you tell him?"
"I told him that we talked... then it happened..."

Ryan hugged her tighter as they watch the waves at the sea. "I guess what we need to talk now is about us..." he said to Macy. Macy looked back at him, with a confused look on her face. "I like you Macy... not just as a friend...but, I'm scared to hurt you.."

Macy put his head on his shoulder as she listened to him. "If there would be one girl that I'll be committed to, it would be you... but I'm still confused... I want to be with you, but at the same time I'm scared that I won't be a good boyfriend to you... I like you but I don't know if you would be able to accept my world... I love you, but I don't think I'm ready for a commitment..."

"I understand what you mean, Ryan. I've been having thoughts about it..." she said. "I know I shouldn't have told you that I love you... I... I just didn't why I did what I did a while ago..."
"There's nothing wrong with it, Macy. The problem is me..."

Even though Ryan won't tell her, she knows that there's one thing that's getting in his way - his reputation in school. "I will just ruin it if everybody started to see us dating..." she thought. "I won't get in your way, Ryan. If you think that we should just stay as friends, then I'll understand..." she finally said after being silent for a while. Ryan shook his head. "You're not just a friend, Macy. You're special... you're my angel...what I'm asking right now from you is time to be ready to commit myself to you..."

Macy nodded. "If you need time, I'll give you time. I can wait forever, until you're ready..."



To be continued...

Note:
Teka... bat parang nagkabaligtad ata... di ba dapat yung girl yung manghihingi ng time? Oh welll... thanks to my distorted mind...

Note ulit:
All chapters will be revised once the story is finished ;)

0 comments: