Saturday, May 26, 2007

Story (na naman na hindi matatapos): I will wait forever - chapter 9

I WILL WAIT FOREVER - CHAPTER 9 - Confession - Part One


Macy gently closed her eyes as she awaits for his kiss. She felt his lips touch her forehead. Macy opened her eyes, and she saw Ryan staring at her. "What are the chances that someone like you could fall in love with an ordinary girl like me?" she thought. "I guess, I have to wake up from this dream before I fall so hard..."

Macy suddenly "woke up" from her thoughts. She pushed Ryan away from her. There was a long silence between them. Ryan was ashamed of what he did. "I'm sorry..." he said in a low voice. "I... I guess we have to go home..."

They were both silent as they drove home. Macy would glance at Ryan from time to time, but Ryan didn't even dared to look at her. "There's nothing to be guilty about..." she thought. "I also wanted to kiss you..."

They were able to reach home. Rica greeted Macy as soon as she got out of the car. "So where's the meat?" she asked. Macy took all the things that they have bought from the market. Rica noticed a bouquet of flowers that's sitting on the car. "Rose? For Macy?" she thought. She looked at Ryan, who was busy talking to one of the helper, and then she glanced at Macy. "Ryan bought Macy a bouquet of roses?" she wondered.

Rica took the roses from the seat, and approached Macy. "Hey... we only asked you guys to buy meat, not roses..." Rica said. Macy looked at her, and she saw Rica holding the roses. "I gave it to her..." they heard Ryan said. Rica was surprised with Ryan's answer. She was expecting Macy to tell her that he gave her the roses. "Ooooh... OK... Let me put these roses in a vase..." Rica said playfully, then she left the two.

===================================================================

After going to the market, Ryan decided to take a stroll at the beach. He wanted to take his mid off from what had happened a while ago. For the second time, he can't help himself from kissing Macy. "What's wrong with me?" he said to himself. "I even gave her roses... I never even gave my girlfriends flowers... but why her?"

He remembered the first time she met Macy. He helped her find her glasses, but before he handed her her glasses, he stared into her eyes. "Her eyes..." he thought. "she had the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen..." he thought.

He had always thought that he's just so grateful for the things she did to him, but things seems different now. Before, it was just ordinary for him to kiss a girl, but the moment he kissed Macy, everything have changed. Somehow, he got affected when Macy started to avoid him. Whenever he ran into Rica, he would always ask about her. He even asked advice from Justin regarding his situation.

He remembered the time he talked to Justin about it. "Maybe she has feelings for you..." Justin said to him. "And maybe I'm falling for her..."

===================================================================

"Did you know that Ryan gave my friend a bouquet of roses?" Rica said the moment he saw Justin. He was in the kitchen, preparing their lunch. "He what?" he said. "Gave roses to my friend..."

Justin was surprised with what Rica said. "He did?" he said, still in a state of shock. Rica nodded. "Wow..."
"Why? What's wrong?"

Justin simply looked at her and smiled. "There is a possibility," he said. "that Ryan is in love with Macy..."



To be continued...

0 comments: