Friday, April 27, 2007

Fave lines sa fave songs

  1. Home by Brian McKnight - "...sometimes I feel so all alone, see I gotta find my way back home..."
  2. Born to Love you by George Duke - "You walked into my life and changed the balance of my days..."
  3. If the feeling is gone by Kyla - "All I ask is just a little honesty though I know that you're not coming back to me..."
  4. World's Collide by Plumb - "Giving everything for love, finding out that it's not enough..."
  5. Spoliarium by Imago/Eraserheads - "At ngayon di pa rin alam kung ba't tayo nandito pwede bang itigil muna ang pag-ikot ng mundo?"
  6. Burn Out by Sugarfree - "Dahil katulad mo ako din ay nagbago... di na tayo tulad ng dati, kay bilis ng sandali..."
  7. Dramachine by Sugarfree - "Habang bumabaha ng luha, di ko na napupuna na meron pang saysay ang buhay hinding hindi ko mapapansin kung umandar na ang aking dramachine..."
  8. Prom by Sugarfree - "Parang atin ang gabi, para bang wala tayong katabi at tayo'y sumayaw na parang di na tayo bibitaw..."
  9. Hard to believe by Cueshe'/Earaserheads - "You're love is the only thing that matters in this world, the only thing I can believe..."
  10. Waiting for the bus by Eraserheads - "I'm a traveling man straight from the can, I'm a thousand miles away from my number 1 fan..."
  11. Last Chance by Allure - "This is my last chance to say what's in my heart before you fade out of my life..."
  12. New Snow by Michael Ruff - "... a second chance to make things all right..."
  13. Someday we'll know by New Radicals - "Someday you'll know that I was the one for you..."
  14. You're in love by Wilson Phillips - "And now I see that you're so happy, and it just sets me free..."
  15. Journey by Angela Zhang - "It's a long, long journey, till I find my way home to you..."
  16. Hanging by a moment by Life house - "I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you..."

isip pa ako...

0 comments: