Friday, June 22, 2007

should I stay or should i go?

Is it time to leave everything behind?

Last Wednesday, I got a call from IBM Daksh. They got my application from Jobstreet. They asked me if I'm still interested for the post, and I said yes. After that call, a lot of what-if's began to flood my thoughts. What if I passed? What if they asked me to start right away? What if they didn't put me in the chat/e-mail support account? What if they did put me in the chat/email support account?

I suddenly realized that I had everything that I wanted in this work. I realized that I'm not yet ready to leave NCO because of a lot of things (and if I mention it here, I would take some time to read it). I realized that I'm not yet ready to jump ship.

I also realized that the two people that I didn't want to see or interact with, is working there. The first one would be my cousin's wife (we're in good terms, but I'm just scared that I will lose my job if we work together), and the second one is Vappie the vampire slayer (because I don't know how to face him).

I'm still confused with what to do. My mom told me that if they will give me a higher starting salary, I should grab the opportunity. My best friend told me to check on the benefits. My colleagues told me that I should give it a try, then decide later if I really want to work there or not. I want to give it a try, but I'm scared...


P.S.

IBM Daksh called me again... could this be the sign?

0 comments: