Friday, February 9, 2007

Reproducng a letter

A letter that I wrote for a guy 2 years ago...


I would give everything just to see your face again. You were a beautiful dream that visited me during my slumber, making me wish that I don’t have to wake up. The sound of your laugh is a melody to my heart, just the thought that I made you smile is a great accomplishment. To me, you are everything. You’re the greatest thing that happened in my life now. You never know how you healed my broken heart, and my wounded soul. Just by your presence, your smile, your glances, you made me feel everything would be all right, and that it’s ok to love once in a while.

I almost gave up on love. I almost believed that fairy tales don’t exists, and that prince charming is but another antagonist in this love story. But you proved me wrong. You were the knight in shining armor, came to rescue me from all the pains, the fears and the misery I’m going through. You were just in time… just in time for me to let go…

In this world, we fall, we get hurt, we feel pain, we have heartaches. I was not ready to face such things. I don’t even know if I could love someone unconditionally, or if I could be happy just by loving someone from a distance. Then you came and I met you. You showed me how hurt you are, and that life still has to go on without the girl you love.

I love you but I’m not expecting anything in return. Maybe just your smile, your glance, or your soothing voice will do. Tonight, if ever I’m going to see you again, I will have to let you go. After I step out of the building, I will have to keep you as just another guy who came into my life, and changed everything. I will never forget you. It’s funny because I had a daydream that I was saying goodbye, and the moment I turned my back to walk away from you; you ran after me and hugged me telling me not to get out of your life. It’s just a dream. But I hope and pray that someday I could see you again, and maybe it will start there. But as of now, I have to continue living my life and find the happiness I was looking for. I love you and I wish you all the best. May God always look upon you. I love you…

0 comments: