Thursday, February 15, 2007

Of Speed Dating and finding "The One"

I've watched th movie "Hitch" yesterday, ad there's a part there na nakipag speed dating si Eva Mendes. Meron din commercial ng speed dating sa ETC kahapon. Makes me wonder... what If I join this speed dating just for the heck of it???

Ang speed dating ay isang romantic rendition ng paborito kong larong "Trip to Jerusalem". Guys and girls are given a specific time to get to know each other. At the end, they'll score each other. Pag pareho kayong mataas na score, match kayo. Pag hindi, better luck next time. (Parang Fifth Wheel...)

So I tried signing up sa www.itzamatch.com, pero syempre di na naman naglagay ng pic ang lola nyo (FYI: i'm a fraid to be ridiculed...) . Let's see If I can find "The One" from there...

0 comments: