Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quarterlife Crisis Chronicles #9 - Scared, Nervous, Giddy and all

It's 2 days till the big day. And when I say the big day, it would be the party...

And I'm...

ScaredNervousGiddy and all!

No, it's not because of the party itself... you see I invited someone... well technically I was not the one who invited him but his friend invited him. Actually, she did all she could to persuade him to come.

I'm scred because I'm not sure if he will like it there... or if he will notice me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not yet in love with the guy... but hey! I just want to be friends with him. I mean, I never had a guy best friend since 6th grade... I just want to befriend him that's all.

I'm not sure but he's not even saying hi to me on YM. I'm thinking maybe he's busy, but I was making too much effort to befriend him. I'm about to give up. But as Chun says... don't give up. So I tried to PM him again, still no reply. Why? Is there something wrong with me, or he just doesn't like girl who makes the first move? Am I wrong in making the first move? Because I know if I won't make the first move, I won't be able to befriend him, right? Since that first and last time we chatted, nothing progressed... really. Thanks to his friend who gives me much info about him... haaayy why the hell am I even thinking about this?

I'll just enjoy the party na lang nga!

0 comments: