Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Broken hearted (nagadik lang)

***di akin to nakuha ko lang sa lovenotes yahoo groups ito***

he's all i ever wanted, but now, he's gone...and left me all alone...

it still hasn't come to me why i chose to fall for him...to wait for
him...and still he chose to break my heart...

he's not the cutest guy i ever liked... he hasn't live up to my
standards...but still, i loved... i don't know what happened...one
day he just go...went away... with HER...

i told him i will wait...even if it takes forever, i'll still
wait... but then again, he left me without nothing to hold
on...nothing to remember and touch all the memories he could've left
me... he just left without a good bye...

i thought he was gonna be my last...my only one...but he never made
me feel that way...it never came that we're gonna be together up
until forever... he chose to leave me hanging... really hanging...
it doesn't matter to him if i'd die because of him...nothing really
mattered to him... and that's what broke me apart....

i nearly died just the thought of him being with another girl...
just the mere thought...kept me hanging...it still breaks me...every
day i sit, asking myself what the hell have i done to deserve such
pain like this??? i never meant to hurt any body but now, i'm really
hurting so much....

God i don't know what to do... everyone sees me happy, laughing,
smiling,... but deep inside me, is a girl crying with pain...
tortured by the heartbreaks he brought me...thanks a lot...i'm still
broken...doubly broken coupled with hit and smash!

i'm really hating you as much as the pain still lingers within me...
so much i don't wanna see u or even here ur name, hear ur voice,
whatever it is that links to you... i hate you that much.....

0 comments: