Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quarterlife Crisis Chronicle #10 - Level Up!

So the party happened yesterday. Before that big day, I mentioned I was a little giddy and nervous. Anyways, here's what happened with the AOTE.

J told me the night before that he might be running late and he'll just follow, since he's still in the office. So I told her it's OK... better late than never right? The next day, we waited for him. He never came. He texted J telling her that he might not make it since he have other things to do. To be frank, I was diappointed. Well, I was planning to get to know him better (ok ok... don't get me wrong. As of now, I really wanted to just be friends with the guy. I never had a guy best friend since sixth grade ok?). J knew I'm feeling down because, so she made kulit on him till he decided to meet us at Glorietta for dinner.

And so I finally saw him. God, he was even better looking when I last saw him! With the eye glasses and everything! So we started to talk... and J was giving me help on how to talk to him. He even sat beside me! waaaaahhh!!! ok ok... kilig ito but still the fact that we talked? as in it's one of the longest conversations i had with him!

Then I asked him if he plays in Time Zone, and he asked if I wanted to play. Told him maybe next time since I have work the next day. Then I told J (and indirectly told him) maybe we should have dinner the next time and then we seeked help for our song. He agreed! waaaaahhhh Dinner ulit with him next time patay tayo jan! then I asked for his number andhe gave it to me. Hinatid pa nya ako sa sakayan ng taxi... he's such a gentleman...

No di ko pa sya crush. Gusto ko lang syang maging friend yun lang :D

0 comments: