Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Playlist

) Open up your library (iPod, Winamp, iTunes, etc.)

2) Put it on shuffle

3) Press play

4) for each question, type in what song is playing no matter how embarrassing the song is

5) hit next for each question



----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What do people assume when they first look at me?

• Love the tast of love by Angela Zhang - anuber????

2. What will be a big challenge in life for me?

• It's Love by Melody (yung sa Coffee Prince OST) - hala oo nga nu??

3. Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

• So far away by Soraya - ang layo??

4. Do I have a Secret Admirer?

• Lies by Big Bang - pakshet

5. Will I ever become manically depressed in my life?

• Can you keep a secret by Utada Hikaru - hala mukha nga

7. Is someone trying to kill me?

• Someday by Nina - anuber!!!

8. What is my sexual preference?

• Qing Mei Tie Ma by Chen Yi (E Nu Ah Chu OST) - hahahaha talagang knight in shining armor hahahaha

9. What am I afraid of?

I can't tell you why (Hana Kimi Jap OST) - hehehehe obviously

10. What will I be doing in a few years?

• Mei Li Xin Shi Jie version ng FRH - what?????

11. What is some good advice for me?

• Lian Ai Da Ren by Show Luo - ano daw???

12. What should I do instead of this quiz?

• Gei Wo Ni De Ai by Tank - oo nga naman... give me your love!

13. Will you get married?

• Wo Ke Yi by Evan Yo (Corner with Love OST) - oo nga naman I can!

14. What is the story of your life?


• Journey by Angela Zhang - tama nga naman... journey ang life ko

15. How can you get ahead in life?

• Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni by Fahrenheit - ha? look for happiness to give you???

16. What is the best thing about your friends?

• Wo Yo Wo De Young by Fahrenheit - oh yes!


17. What song describes you?
• Xin Li You Shu by Fahrenheit - hehehe pede!


18. How does the world see you?

• Zhan You by Fahrenheit - teka wait anong possessed by... who??
19. Will you have a happy life?

• Power of Two by Indigo Girls - hehehee siguro kung 2 kami i will have a happy life

20. How can I make myself happy?

• Caramel song by Arashi - caramel makes me happy lalo na kung sundae

21. What should you do with your life?

• Xin Wo by Fahrenheit and S.H.E - ayun daw magstalk sa Fahrenheit lalo na kay Calvin... ano daw??? CC event ba ito???


22. Will you ever have children?

• Ai Lai Guo by SHE - hehehehe

0 comments: