Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ang Adik sa A millionaire's first love

I know it hurts for you to be with me. But I love you

it's just the beginning, it'll hurt more later, you'll hurt more than me

I didn't think you'd let me do this, trying to seek a favor?
Not with you, with God, so he'll take his time taking you away from me

Give me enough time to say goodbye

Fool! If it hurts, scream! Hold me and cry. dont try to hide it it hurts me so much. I feel as if i'd die before you!
I'm scared, Jae-Kyung, I'm so scared. let me live
how... how could i...
me heart, it's broken...because i love you enough for my heart to burn... medicine does not work anymore

wondering why i like you. i miss you. it's a diesease

it's raining. the rain can't cool down my love for you.

if he stakes out a house for an hour, he's called a stalker. and i did that for two.

come on, don't follow me into my dreams.

when i'm with you at night, it feels as if it were day.

now i believe that phrase that you can see with eyes closed.

i hated you so much. growing up without you, i'd thought i'd make you pay. i thought i'd hurt you and make you sorry. but i ended up hurting myself. i'll forgive you for dumping me. forgive me for hating you. because i... i'd like to go to heaven...

when you were little, did a boy kiss you?
i dont know
do you know why they close their eyes when kissing
because they're so dazzled by each other
in that short moment with my eyes closed... i'll miss you

0 comments: