Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do I Have to Explain Myself?

Maybe for those people who knew me very well, who knew what I've gone through, the issues, and the likes... yes, I don't think I have to. But maybe for those who does not know me enough, I guess then I have to.

They say for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction. For every action I have made, I know someone will react violently. Well, that's Newton's Law of Forces for you.

I can take anything. You can say anything you want from me, disrespect me, say nasty words about me... and the likes. You can hurt me and I assure you I will just hold my peace. Hurt the ones I loved most, hurt the ones I care about, then that's the only time I will react violently against you.

I am the kind of person who keeps her opinion to herself simply because I don't want to hurt someone else's ego. I easily agree to everything, as long as it's majority. But when someone voices out their opinion, and if I do agree with that person, then that's the only time I can voice out mine. Though I just silent keep my opinions to myself, that doesn't mean I agree to everything. I have my stand and my principles.

I am writing this because I wanted to end the issue. This will be the last time I will explain myself. You just have to respect me, if not as someone with authority, but as a person. I am not mean, believe me. But there are circumstances that made me become the bitch that I am now.

Maybe I have hurt a lot of people in the past few weeks. People who have always been my friends, who have always been like a family to me. To you all, I am sorry for hurting you, but I am not sorry for stading up for what I think is right. Believe me, it's hard to see somethign that's being divided into two. I am doing this because I wanted to keep the friendship alive. I don't want us to be divided. Not now... not at this point...

For those people who stood up for me and stayed with me until the last second. You know who you are. Thank you. I will be forever in debt to you for you have taught me to stand up for myself and fight for what is right. We'll get through this, I swear.

For those who understood me, who listens to my rants and gave their comments. Thank you.

I am writing this because I want the fight to end. Because I realized that as long as there are issues, we can never move on. You and I could never move on.

0 comments: