Monday, October 20, 2008

Quarterlife Crisis Chronicles #11 - Let's do the chicken dance!

Chicken...

You know someone who's chicken? Well, I just realized I am one. I'm just all "Oh yeah sure I'll text him..." but when I'm about to send the message, I pause, and then begins to delete the message that took me 2 hours to construct. And so my only hope is YM... but I doubt if he'll notice my message since he's always busy. We needed his help. Because I know he's the only oone who can help us. And I'm chickening out by just asking him that BIG favor.

Chicken...

I'm just playing it safe. Am I? Yeah I guess I am. And so when I asked the EMEA guys' opinion about asking the guy out for dinner, Berns told me to... you know... the usual advice... don't expect too much. Sign? Yeah, baby! It's a sign! Bring it on!

Chicken...

I'm just scared of what he would think of me. But I want to make the move because if I don't, I might have a lot of what-ifs right? I don't know what to do anymore, and I can't always expect J to help me when it comes to him. I AM SCARED OF GUYS!!! really! I am speechless whenever I am with him... whenever he's around... it seems like we don't have anything in common. Come on, the guy's cool and I'm a jologs! What the hell...

Chicken...

Yeah, yeah, let's do the chicken dance ok?

0 comments: