Friday, July 13, 2007

A piece of heaven on earth

There was a time in my life when I seemed to give up...
I was drifting on earth, like a feather that's being blown by the wind,
Like a song of a maiden's broken heart
Nobody was there to hear my cry of anguish and pain...
I used to believe that fairy tales are nothing but a mad man's dream
Used to tell myself waiting for a happy ending is like waiting for pigs to fly
I was in a hurry to chase my life and get on the next stage
Never thought at the end of the road, I would finally find the answers...

Then you came and smiled
And since then, you never left my mind
You took my fears aside
And taught me how to fly
Finally, I was free from the the pain
I could almost see the sun shining my way

Meeting you was like meeting an archangel
Having you is like never waking from a deep slumber
Knowing you is like keeping a big secret in a small box
I've always wondered if I could keep you forever
Fervently, I pray that I would always stay here with you

I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time
I was ready to take the risk, and yet scared that everything would fall into pieces
I treasure this moment, because nobody knows when this is going to end
But on thing's for sure, I found a piece of heaven here on earth
And I found it because of you...

0 comments: