Saturday, March 31, 2007

My mental age is 24

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[] I do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[x] I think politics are exciting
[x] My parents have better things to say than my friends.

total: 4

[x] I show up for school/college/work every day
[] I always/usually carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[] I've never gotten a detention
[x] I've watched talk shows
[x] I know what credibility means
without looking it up
[x]I drink coffee at least once a week

total: 4

[] I know how to run the dish washer
and or do the dishes.
[x] I can count 1 to 10 in Spanish.
[x] When I say I'm going to do
something I do it. (usually)
[x] My parents trust me.
[] I can mow the lawn.
[] I can make adults laugh without
being stupid.
[x] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school/college
[x] I remembered to feed my pets.

total: 7

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[ x] I clean up my own mess.
[x ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said (somtimes?)
[x] I can type fast

total: 6

[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it

total: 3

Now add up your totals and that's your mental age!!! re-post as "my mental age is....(and put the number of how many u added up

0 comments: