Wednesday, August 22, 2007

As I surf channels, and eventually changing channels from CTV to watch "Corner with Love", and Jack TV to watch "MadTV", I cam across a teaser for an upcoming Taiwanese Series. At first, I thought it's a different series, but then I saw Wu Chun's face at the end of the teaser. Whopee! Romantic Princess's gonna be shown soon!

But...

If I'm going to watch this, it means I might not be able to watch "Ying Ye 3 Jia 1" or even "Why Why Love", which, by the way, I haven't watched that much because of "18 Jin Bu Jin". Arrgghhh... it's really hard to chose between cute guys and nice series...

And another but...

From what I have noticed, Wu Chun does not sing in some of the Fahrenheit's songs, especially that one that's included in the Hana Kimi OST. It breaks my heart because he's part of that group, and he's supposed to sing a lot of parts, just like Jiro Wang. I just hope that if the OST for Romantic Princess would come out, Chun would have his solo song. Just for the heck of it.

0 comments: