Monday, August 20, 2007

Me and My Wild Imagination - Part 3

It's hard being a hopeless romantic. Sometimes, I wish I could also find my prince charming, just like the those heroines in the drama seroes that I have watched. I'm not expecting someone as cute a Wu Zun , or someone as handsome as Ming Dao , or someone who has a good singing voice like Alan Luo.

I just want someone who could protect me like Yi Quan did to Rui Xi,although I know I could care for and protect myself, but I just needed someone who would be strong for me when I am weak...











note from my alter-ego: bat ang dami namang clips from Hana Kimi? Napaghahalata...


someone who would encourage me and make me smile like Qin Lang would to Xin Lei,I'm not that brave to face the challenges that would come my way, and it would be great to hear words of encouragement from someone who cares a lot for me, and it would also be great to see the effort of that person to make me smile even though heaven and hell have already cursed me...

















note from my alter-ego: buong episode 2?



and someone who would defend me, just like Ah Jiang whenever Xia Tian's in trouble. I'm someone who always gets into mess, I just want someone who would be there for me when my I ran out of luck and I couldn't fix the mess that I have caused.



note from my alter-ego: walang mahanap na clip ng episodes ng Ying Ye 3 Jia 1 no?


Maybe, these things are already too much to ask. See? That's why I have love stories sometimes. It makes me want to wish for something that I know I couldn't have.

0 comments: