Friday, August 17, 2007

Seasonal Affective Disorder

I feel lazy these days.

Blame it on the weather that makes me want to sleep the whole day. I'm not supposed to slack off since I have a lot of things to do at work. Well, somehome, Typhoon Egay finally got into me, and so I decided to have an E-day last Wednesday. I don't want to, but a certain sickness known as Seasonal Affective Disorder got me.

No, it's not the usual disease that you can use as an excuse for your sick leave. Basically, it's uncurable. The only way to cure it is to motivate yourself like "money... money.. I need money... I have to go to work", but too bad, it caught me. I still have it. Really. Blame it on the A/C that's on the Siberai mode, the dark sky, the cold weather, the rain... arrgghh!

It's funny, because I used to love it when it rains. Back in high school, I love it when it's signal number 2 since the classes would be suspended. Back in college, I hated it, though I love it especially when they announce that all levels have no classes. Now that I'm working it, I hate it simply because I still have to go to work even though it's raining cats and dogs outside.

Since my station is near the window, just staring outside and watching at the rain pours makes me feel lazy. It makes me have that S.A.D. again. Yes, it's sad because I want to sleep... sleep and sleep... but I have a lot of work to do

0 comments: