Sunday, August 3, 2008

This is what will happen if Chun or Calvin would be my boss

Last night, me and some GXS-EMEA guys (Sir Sherwin, Gerald, Rachel, Berns and Bong) went out to watch a movie. First, we watched "The Mummy". What can I say about the movie... well... it's ok although I was sad that Jet Li died in the end (evil emperor...) Then we watched "A Very Special Love". So what can I say?

SHET!!! ALAM KO NA MAGIGING ITSURA KO PAG NAGING BOSS KO SI CHUN OR CALVIN IN REAL LIFE!!!

Hahhahahaha! the story is heartwarming. Para syang ISWAK with a little Hana Kimi on the side. Grabe rin si Laida, she never gave up on Miggy pero napagod din sya magmahal sa kanya. And the sundance part? Super laugh trip! Favorite line?

"I never asked you to love me. Mapapagod ka lang maghintay. Mapapagod ka lang magmahal."

Nyahaha yun lang!

0 comments: