Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I love my Family?

The Fahrenheit Family have gone a long way since we all meet up for the Hana Kimi EB. As days passes by, we grew closer to each other. Not only that, our family is ever growing! We are not just people that share our love for Fei Lun Hai, we are the best of friends. Maybe more than that - we're sisters. You can always count on one of the members whenever you have problems. Nobody gets left behind.

Every EB is something to look forward to.There are new faces that comes to us, and the family just gets even bigger. Plus, we gain new friends. We grow as persons because we share each others insights, and learn from each other. From discussing the boys' lives, to a shopping spree in Binondo, to a picnic and photoshoot in Luneta, we have done a lot of activities together, and we plan to make each EB more memorable to everyone. Not only that, whenever us the officers would meet up, we stay until the wee hours of the night... hoping the day would never end since there are a lot of things to talk to and a lot of things to share.

I thank these guys for coming into my life. They are the ones who understands my demented mind and my current addiction. Nobody understood me before... and everyone I know thinks I'm a weirdo. When I met them, I knew I truly belonged. From the random names I see in PEX in the Hana Kimi Thread, I finally got to meet them and I can say I will never regret going to the first EB because I know my life would be less exciting if I have not met them.

I know I will never find friends like you, and I will always treasure you all. Chongkies, Chao Fans, Ah Bu Babies, Sunshine gang... Thank you all guys for accepting me for who I am. To my fellow officers, MM, Betsy, Fal, Ikay, Sandee, Gelai, Charmaine, thank you for trusting me with this position. And to all Mods, thanks for covering for me during the times I can't watch over the board.

I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!

0 comments: