Monday, July 14, 2008

It started with another hello

It all started with another YM conversation with JR... as he was trying to confy me with someone. The problem is, my YM was hanging whenever I accept the confy. Right there, I had an idea who he's going to confy me with. It was the ex, Mike.

What exactly did I said to JR? I told him that I don't think me and Mike are supposed to talk anymore, that it's not meant to be, that we have to leave things this way since we have both moved on. He's aready married with 2 kids and I don't think that I should be part of his life anymore. He told me that maybe we could talk as friends, but at the back of my mind, I don't think it would be good for both of us. Talking to Mike again would make me realize all the regrets and mistakes I made exactly 8 years ago - when I broke his heart, and when mine was broken as well. It took me years before I could finally move on. Don't get me wrong, it's not all about Mike. It just so happened that he's part of the memories/past that I wanted to forget. Our story is just a chapter of the whole thing.

It's funny how we started at hello... then we parted... then our paths crossed again...

0 comments: