Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bitter Ocampo

I am not a war freak. As much as possible, I don't want to get involved in fights. But when it comes to my family... that's a different thing. You don't judge them just because of hearsays or how they look. Know who they really are. The people I hate the most are those who judges people easily. We pay taxes. We work hard. We play hard. We laugh. We cry. We were together. We sacrificed for the other. We are a family, and that's what all that matters. How about you? You guys were left hanging in the air right? We reached out, but she gave her answer too late. It's not our fault. Don't blame us.

--

I just hope she'll tell the truth. She's a big, fat, schizophrenic liar who lives in the land of Tralala.

--

Everybody wants to ut us down, but to tell you honestly, YOU CAN'T PUT GOOD GIRLS DOWN!

0 comments: