Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quarterlife Crisis Chronicles #5: Not so Calvin Chen

Suddenly, after that first meeting, I find myself smiling for no particular reason... just like right now. I am smiling, and I look like a fool because I'm alone here.

Suddenly, I want to hear Rainie Yang's happy song. I want to hear happy songs. Not sad intrumentals. Happy song. Think of "Xin Wo"... I think I'm hearing it on my head right now.

Suddenly, I don't want to think of "someone"... because that "someone" has similar traits with the other someone...

I am happy

For now...

But I am not expecting anything yet...

Because based on my history, when I am expecting something and it didn't turn out the way I want it to be, I just get hurt in the end

Let's just wait and see what's going to happen next

0 comments: