Monday, October 15, 2007

Post It!

I was not able to post as regularly as before here in my Blogger account a.k.a. Multiply blog (since I cross post hehehe). Some things were keeping me busy lately. First, I've been searching for the goddamn "Romantic Princess" opening theme song (Chun and Ella singing together... weee!!!). My search ended up in a 1 minute and 33 second demo version of the song. Aside from that, I stupidly recorded the opening theme from the TV directly to my phone. Hehehe. Yes, I'm an obsessed fan. I already know that.

Second, I've made two new blogs. one is As Told by Keisi which pretty much contains some of my entries here. The second one is An Angels Realm where I post my stories and poems. Anyway, I'm also working on a series of short story that I will post on Winglin's 9,999 roses which aims to collect 9,999 short love stories before Valentines day of 2009. The idea is really good so I decided to join just for fun.

Third, I've been busy finding a someone's pic... whoever that is... well... he's the guy... uhh... hmmm... well... you know how I really really like Fahrenheit and S.H.E. right?

so basically that's the things that's been keeping and bugging me lately

0 comments: