Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's a buggy bug bug

A lot of things have been bugging me lately, and I guess the best way for me to let it out is to write it here.
Bug no. 1 - Japanese Lessons
Why is this thing buggin me? I'm not quite sure if it's OK with my lil sis to move our tutorials on Saturdays since I have to work on Sundays. Sensei Iris said that it would be better ifI ask Maya to do it every Saturdays instead. Anyway, it will really be lonely if I'm the only student she'll be teaching. I'm sure gonna miss the Sundays I spent with them - coffee at CBTL, dinner at Gateway, and Timezone. Geez, just thinking of timezone makes me want to hit the drums again and beat the UFO machine... hehehehe
Anyway, on our next meeting, we're supposed to have our test for Level 1. Two weeks has passed, and I haven't reviewed yet! How the hell am I gonna pass that exam? Crying I guess I need to study all day this Friday for the exams. (and I fervently hope and pray that RTA would make Sunday my rest day... hehehehe)
Bug no. 2 - Taekwondo
I want to take Taekwondo lessons!!! Gee, since I watched Hana Kimi (wherein Rui Xi took Taekwondo lessons), I've been considrering taking Taekwondo instead of hitting the gym. Hmmm... not a bad idea Light bulb! Just imagine, me, kicking butts! Ha! I just hope I'll lose weight when I take Taekwondo. Can't wait... but I still need to find a school witha very reasonable price...
Bug no. 3 - Pie
Why is this girl bugging my mind? It just so happen that I wasn't able to spend as much time as I could with her. There used to be a time where I would see her everyday. That's when we're still in college, since our schools, Mapua and Letran, are just neighbors. I always go to their place in San Juan whenever I could. But since she already lives with her hubby and since she already have work, we don't get to see each other that much. It didn't occur to me that one day, I'll be missing her "pangungulit" over the phone, or her complaint about life and her hubby. That's why whenever she calls me, I make sure we talk a long time just to make uyp for it. OK, so I just saw her a few weeks ago, but for best friends, it's uncalled for. I 'm happy that she enjoys what she's doing right and she gained back her confidence after what happened to her.
Bug no. 4 - My Pad
I want to paint my room violet. A very dark violet, as if someone threw grapes inside my room. I want to buy a couch for my room, and I want to redecorate it...
Bug no. 5 - Homecoming and the confrontation
I don't want to face him. I don't want to hear him ask what's my plan, because the truth is, I don't know... Yes, he's a father figure to me, and he only wants the best for his niece. But, I don't want to be pressured right now. The last thing I need is someone telling me to get that stupid, damn diploma. I have been talking about my mom about it, and I told her that my work schedule might not allow me to go back to school since the journey to Mapua would take 48 lightyears if I ride a jeepney. And if I have to go back to school, I have to let go of my job. Gees, just when I'm starting to enjoy it again...
I guess he will never understand, since his two kids already graduated from college without having to work on their own. I'm not like them, and will never be. I know I'm just average, and besides, my heart does not belong in engineering anymore. If I will go back to school, I will choose another course that I will enjoy, not something that will just please them...

0 comments: