Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bonding Time

I've said in my previous entry that I was not able to spend much time with my best friend as I could. Well, last Friday (my off), we chatted on the phone for hours. She called me at 9:00 am. I thought I was dreaming when I was talking to her since my eyes were still closed that time (read: sleeping). I was able to tell her about this new guy I met, and the IM conversation of her supposed-to-be-friend-whose-name-I-don't-want-to-mention. I was surprised when I realized that I was able to give her almost every details.

Later that night, she called again. Good thing, she's in San Juan that time. We got to talk about our lives, and since there was a preview of Romantic Princess on CTV, I asked her to check out the male lead. Well, I wanted to kill her when she told me he's not that cute, and she hates his eyes. Heee... that was the first thing that made me fall in love... er... like him. His eyes. I guess we just have our different opinions on his looks. Maybe for me he's the cutest and hottest guy on earth, and for her, his eyes were not that to-die for.

Anyway, I enjoyed our conversation though I really can't remember the rest of the things we talked about. It might be the last time I'll get to talk to her that long, since her shift will change this week, and my offs were already changed.

0 comments: