Tuesday, January 2, 2007

What happened last year...

  1. Got my first job at Sitel.
  2. My very first shift bid.
  3. Met my co-carebears (hehehe).
  4. My first (and most favorite) TM (Ryan and Carmi) got transferred to Virgin Blue, we ended up with TM Farrah.
  5. Got transferred to TM Ivan (who's my second fave TM on Sitel).
  6. After a month, TM Ivan got transferred to SunRocket (because of some B^&*%), then he resigned after two months.
  7. Transferred to TM Minnette.
  8. Had our first Tem Building, and Team Lunch.
  9. Participated in all competitions. The most memorable one is the Oscar Movie Poster-making thingy
  10. XM Radio ended their contract with Sitel, leaving us all Account-less
  11. Applied for RTA position in Sitel. I never knew the results but they called me after 4 months...
  12. Got my first HMO card
  13. Got regularized
  14. Salary increased to 15 k (hehehehe)
  15. Applied for Virgin Blue (but did not pushed through with the application) and SunRocket (they backed out)
  16. Got transferred to CapOne account after XM Radio.
  17. Got pissed off with CapOne and Sitel, resigned
  18. Transferred to RMH
  19. Got my 2nd 13th month pay
  20. Got my first tax refund
  21. Was bitten by a ferocious flying ant inside my ear
  22. Midshift!
  23. Met new friends
  24. Went out with friends (finally!)
  25. Sherrie got a job
  26. Bought a new computer
  27. Won a new TV
  28. Bought 2 phones (heheheheeheheehe)
  29. Saw a flying roof (unfortunately, it struck our house)
  30. Transferred to Chat Support
  31. Went to Enchanted Kingdom
  32. Wento to Bulacan for Christmas

I wonder if something great will happen this year...

0 comments: