Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year...

-=New Year's Wish=-


  • Laptop (sana... sana... sana...)
  • MP3 player (after kong makuha laptop ko from my tito)
  • New phone (hmmmm...)
  • Jacket from RMH (sana maka 1 year ako... sana... sana... sana...)
  • More time with friends
  • To be able to go back to school
  • Stable job
  • Promotion (sana...)
  • To be retained in chat support
  • To be able to visit my friends in Mapua
  • To be able to learn VB.Net
  • World peace
  • Peace of mind
  • Fulfillment in everything I do
  • Lovelife (???)

-=New Year's Resolution=-

  • I will never EVER be absent again
  • High QOS
  • Save more money
  • Go back to school
  • I'll be more bolder this year
  • I'll be more adventurous
  • I'll get that body that I want ( in short, papapayat na ako...)
  • I'll do good in my work
  • I'll stop looking for a better, high paying job
  • I'll stay with one company this year
  • I'll be more patient
  • I'll try to read that book about VB.Net
  • I'll be more outgoing
  • I'll try to get along with other people, not necessarily please them off, I'll just try NOT to piss them off
  • I'll try not to get pissed off immediately
  • I'll try to be a dutiful and loving daughter (hehehehehe)
  • I'll try not to piss off Jena
  • I'll try not to be pissed off with Sherrie
  • I'll try to understand my best friend and her situation
  • I'll never get involved with my best friend's situation
  • I'll try to understand Mark's side, not just Sherrie's side
  • I'll be more confident
  • I'll take my account seriously, meaning, I'll eat and breathe Web Tree
  • I'll try not to piss off my customers
  • I'll try not to be an irate cutomer
  • I will still bug Globe
  • I'll get more sleep
  • I'll (try) to buy Cosmo and Marie Claire
  • I'll budget my own money
  • I'll try to buy Starbucks once in a while (if my budget permits me to) so that I can take advantage of the planner they're giving away...
  • I'll try to rely on myself
  • I'll try to learn more about the product
  • I'll try not to be sleepy at work
  • I'll do my best to be retained in Chat Support

-=New Year's Plan=-

  • Get a cable connection
  • Go back to school by July (or April...)
  • Buy new clothes and shoes
  • Go to Divisoria
  • Visit SM Mall of Asia
  • Buy new phone
  • Buy PC games
  • Buy more books (especially Dan Brown)
  • Buy and read more magazines
  • Go to Baguio
  • File a leave for Holy Week and stay home
  • Get more sleep
  • Be retained in Chat Support

like I'm going to do ALL of these...

0 comments: