Monday, December 29, 2008

Quarterlife Crisis Chronicles #26 - So what's in store for me?

Just a few days from now, and it will be 2009...

To tell you honestly, I have no concrete plans for 2009. Well, I know FFP will always be one of my priorities... then there's my new work as a Tier 2... but as I've mentioned... no concrete plans.

But there are things that I am thinking through... like work. God... I feel like I'm going to mess up anytime soon. I am not ready for this. I feel like the-guy-who-made-me-cry-because-of-a-freaking-email is just waiting for me to mess up. I can already imagine the smirk on his face. People believe in me, and trusts in me that's why I am in this position, the problem is I dont believe and trust myself, and it's complicating everything.

I'm not sure what else I'll do this year. Seems like all the things I wanted, I've already done in 2008.

to be continued...

0 comments: