Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday Thanks

My birthday will end in a few minutes... so before it does, I would like to thank these people who made my 1st day of my 25th year on Earth memorable

  1. Those who greeted me through text, the first one being Ianne... wow, we haven't been in touch for so long but you still remembered my birthday! thanks pare
  2. My Fahrenheit Family, who greeted me through text and through PM and through C-box... you made my 25 years on earth really meaningful guys
  3. My wifeys, Josche, Tin, Daph, Laine... Josche, you made my day
  4. To the apple of my eye, for making one of my wishes come true... hope we'll have a longer and more meaningful conversation next time
  5. My mom... for the wonderful spaghetti
  6. My BAM-EMEA family for the surprise they put on my workstation... I so love it! I will sure miss you all when I go "upstairs"
  7. Robert Adach, for making my life easier for the last 7 months and for believing and trusting in me
  8. My lil sis for always being there
  9. For my seniors for always being there to help me out
  10. Ms. Gap... for trusting in me in everything
  11. Fahrenheit,(may ganun?) for being my inspiration... especially
  12. Wu Chun who turned my life 180 degrees (may ganun ulit?)
  13. VOQ team, the best team ever... for simply being the best team I ever had!

Well that's it, my birthday is officially over. I'm officially 25 years old. Hope you all will still continue to be there for me, and bear all of my insanities in this life.

This is Keisi. Welcome to my Quarterlife Crisis.

1 comments:

LJ said...

ei, belated happy bday!! :) join ka din d2 sa yahoo group natin.. here's the add:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mastercarebearers/
pra just incase na me mga events tau, makapg keep in touch pa din tau..