Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Next In Line

Whew... sa wakas, I just finished "Fated to Love You" last Saturday. I loved the ending!!! Sana may Part 2 (ano naman ang ipapart 2???) Anyways, I loved how Cun Xi got Xin Yi to marry him... pero medyo gago rin si Cun Xi kasi ang fickle-minded nya...

Then, episode 7 na pala ako ng "Reaching for the Stars". In all fairness kay Guo Yan Jun, wafu siya. I just don't like Shan Dong that much (forgot his name, pero siya yung ex-bf ni Barbie Hsu sa Corner With Love).

Then, "Top on the Forbidden City". I've been hearing maganda daw tong series na to so I bought the DVD in Binondo during our shopping EB. I have always liked Gino in frog prince... and I hated JR coz di sya masyadong gwapo dun sa show nila ni Jason Hsu and Zax Wang (I don't know the title... basta parang 100% entertainment sya... Red Storm ata title...) pero nung napanood ko sya sa TOFC, . Yun lang

Still struggling to watch RP. I tried to watch the Tagalized version DVD I had, pero the mere fact that the CC event's included in the CD... well... next please!

I rewatched Hana Kimi Jap. Watched the part where Nakatsu was suspected to cheat during midterms. Actually, it's one of my favorite episodes because Toma-kun gets to sing "Ikenai Taiyou" at the end (waaaahhh +1000000000 points). Also watched episode 12 of Hana Kimi Taiwan, love the part where Quan told Julia that he knows Rui Xi is a girl... then Rui Xi's imagination (yung part na iniimagine nya na bakla si Quan... wahahahhaa)

Struggled to watch 7 episodes of X Family (Danson! Danson! Danson!) and finsihed disc 1 of KO One (Ya Se! Ya Se! Ya Se!)

Still on episode 1 of TKA

Di ko pa nasasalang yung CD ko ng Green Forest my home (baka maawa lang ako kay Owen)

The Rose, still stuck on episode 1

SIRA DVD KO NG SUMMER X SUMMER!!! ARRRGGGHHHH

episode 6 na ako ng Sailor Moon live (gusto ko manood ng gag show bakit ba? PAKSHET WALA NGA YUNG EPISODE 0 to 2 pati yung SP at yung mini episodes!!! ARRRRGGGHHH)

Episode 1 pa rin ng Tokyo Juliet, Full Count

Episode 6 na ako ng Mean Girl Ah Chun (PLEASE PAKITULUNGAN NAMAN AKO HANAPIN TITLE NUNG INSERT SONG NUN...)

yun lang... dami pa nakasalang eh..

Plus new fan fics... wahahaahaha

0 comments: