Friday, November 21, 2008

Leave...

i was thinking of you lately, but then i realized you’re not worth to be remembered. not because you broke my heart a hundered times but because i realized i have let you go. you gave me the reason to stop loving you. you gave me my life back by doing so, and its great because i’m living it the way i want it to. i also realized you have you’re own life. maybe you dont think of me or even know me you never knew how muh i loved you and the pain i’ve been through. you dont care. you tried to pretend but you just didnt, and that didnt made thing easy for me, for use, before. i realized that no matter how much i loved you you can never love me back. or was i giving you the reason not to love me? if so, then you’re wrong. if not, then you’re one insensitive son of a bitch. i kept on asking myself, if you realized my feelings for you and learned that there’s this crazy girl loving you, would you be like that? i don’t think you’ll want to answer this one. and i don't think i would want to hear the answer as well. past is past, and whatever i have gone through, you have gone through, i don't give a damn anymore.
goodbye. dont ever come back in to my mind, into my heart, and into my life…

0 comments: