Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daddy long legs

when i woke up this morning, i decided to leave you for sometime. the virus in me takes away the memories of love. it makes your scent dull and slows down my steps following you. if things get worse and i forget about you completely, my heart will always feel and love you. when the warm sunshine embrace the world. i ran into you. hoping that very moment will last forever. i'm now freezing memories of you inside me, like the sand that doesn't fall in your hour glass

there were no stars at first, as people started to love, their hearts went up to the sky and become stars. it means there's so much love in this world that we're not aware of.

if only i could keep memories of you... if i lose my memories and become a different person, i'd still love you

0 comments: