Saturday, June 7, 2008

Buking

Lesson Learned: never answer a rhetorical question when you're drunk

I've mentioned in my last blog that we went on videoke last week. well, after the singing session, we had a little talk.. and there's a question that was asked:

If there was a last guy/girl that you want to be with, who would that be?

I answered that it's the cutie guy from the Henkel Team

Guess what?

Sir Sherwin was asking if anyone would be willing to backup for th on call persons

I volunteered for the sunday morning shift

Realizing that the cutie guy's schedule is on sunday morning

Then Sir Sherwin said, "May inamin si Keisi nung Friday"

I blushed

I made a ssssshhhhh sign to sir sherwin

But everyone already found out...

It was too late...

THE CUTIE GUY ALREADY KNEW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!

T_T

Gaaahhhh... i can't even face cutie guy now...

I wont ever get drunk again... i swear!

0 comments: