Sunday, June 1, 2008

bu hui bah! videoke, binondo, some mall tour and an overheating FX

It all started last night...
All of a sudden, Sir Sherwin, the BAM-EMEA Manager, and the EMEA Team went on a Videoke. Well, yes, I did some marathon of songs I do like. Too bad, I could not find "Gei wo ni de ai" in the playlist (ha! I can't even read kanji that's why I can't find the freakin song!) So the only asian song I've sung last night was "First Love" by Utada Hikaru.
So after 1 1/2 mugs of San Mig Light, and a couple so songs includeing first love... the team went home at 5:30 AM
which leads to another story...
As planned, the Fahrenheit Family went on a Binondo shopping spree. My loving mother didn't want me to go since I only got like 2 hours of sleep... plus I have voluntarily have to do an OT by 8 PM. Well, I just told my mom I CAN DO IT (YEAH!!! JIA YOU KEIS!!!) so she have no choice but to let me go.
So I went to Robinson's Galleria to meet Betsy and some of the members of the club. Then, we all went to SM Manila to meet Lao Ban MM and the rest of the gang. Then we went to Binondo, and there we met Ngar. Then we went to the first store... and guess what we found...

Paagaw muna Betsy ha?
Supa Su Pao!!! it's Taisun! Actually, on our way to the the first store, I was looking for CC Lemon (no... not the other CC Lemon, and definitely not the CC Lemon rehab... the real CC Lemon). Well, we only found Taisun. I grabbed the ones that have Jiro and Chun in it.
I also found some DVDs that I was looking for. Full Count, Top of Forbidden City, The X-Family, They Kissed Again. Betsy bought The Rose, I was looking for Reaching for the Stars but I don't know it's Chinese title.
As for the rest that happened with my day, after the shopping spree, my and the rest of the gang went to Megamall then we met Jelai and Fal from there.
Fast Forward
Me and Betsy went to work that evening. In the middle of Ayala Ave, the FX we were in had some over heating problems and it's engine died. Yup, in the middle of Ayala Ave. Just when Betsy and I were rushing to work. We were only able to get through Ayala Ave and Paseo De Roxas intersection when the driver and his aid pushed the FX. Bu hui Bah!

0 comments: