Wednesday, June 18, 2008

bu hui bah part 2!

And so, I met my bubbest mare, betsy right after my shift. We met at mcdo valeo and made chika about almost anything

then we went to digiprint in valero to print ikay's design for the shirt. all i can say is, calvin's too stubborn! imagine! we waited 4800 years just for his freakin face to come out of the printer? he got stuck and all! hehehe maybe he doesn't want to go here... so what? sayang, I so heart him pa naman

so the lady at digiprint asked us to go to lkg tower to print the things we have to print. she issues a receipt and asked for betsy's name. lo and behold! betsy's name became....

BETH SY.

on our way to LKG, i was laughing so hard. she just turned chinese. BETH SY.

and she remembered i am keisi... KAYE SY. her jie jie. she's my mei mei

0 comments: