Thursday, February 26, 2009

nakakatawa lang

nabasa ko sa CEFC... conversation between danson and jiro... fan fic lang to pero nakakatawa adik si jiro! credits to the uploader


D: Jiro, I heard u're going to Korea with Ella & Chun? Congrats!
J: Oh, thanks! It's a pity u're not going, after the exhibition, there's still a meeting session!

D: Jiro, remember to bring more toys over
J: Why?? It won't be boring with Ella around
D: Sigh...
J: ???....????

D: During the ceremony, no matter how pretty Ella is, remember not to stare at Ella too, just a couple of glances will do...
J: ??? Then is praising ok?
D: Erm... This... 1 or 2 sentences will do, because at the side...
J: Oh, I understand lah

D: And, remember not to hug Ella, understand? Even if Ella comes to hug u, u must also quickly avoid it
J: Why?
D: Because, sigh... If u don't want pushing to happen on the stage, then take my words
J: Huh?? Who will push me? [uncertain]
D: Not pushing you...
J: ????? [even more uncertain]

D: Jiro, don't stand in between the 2 of em!
J: Huh? Why?
D: If u're standing in between them, they will do something funny behind ur back, you... will feel like an idiot standing in front
J: ..... I don't understand??? [with lots of questions]
D: ........ it's hard to explain to u

D: Sigh... In any case, u can go there and take it easy to be a background board, I will pray for u in Taiwan, just take it easy and go
J: How can I be just a background board, I want to attract fans' attention so that I can go into the Korean market!
D: ........... [nothing he can say to explain] 我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白 ***this is Jay's song and it translates roughly to "I send you off a thousand miles, you kept silent, black and white"*** Be good as a black and white background board!
J: What... Danson, did u eat something wrong today?

0 comments: