Sunday, February 8, 2009

Its 5AM and I'm still up

Whew, I just finished downloading "A Millionaire's First Love", thanks to my ever reliable YouTube downloader. I just finished the longest chapter so far of "Secretly Loving You", which took around a month to write. Multiply has been slowing down my Mozilla, and it just pisses me off.... grrr..

Anyway, speaking of Multiply, Fae and I are constantly exchanging comments on one of my entries there, regarding the Bu Hui Ai MV that we'll be spoofing. It's what we'll be performing on FFP's first anniversary by the way. I still have no idea how we'll be doing that. Arrggghh

Another thing that's keeping me up is of course, GirlTalk. I wanted to post something at the Cafe Erato board, but I can only create a new thread as soon as I got 50 posts... and I only have 8 posts left woopee!







0 comments: