Saturday, May 10, 2008

Zhi shao hai you wo - At least you still have me

credits to sweetfriend of frh family forum

Zhi shao hai you wo
At least you still have me


ni zai dui bu dui
(You are crying, aren't you?)

ni zhe feng xiang chui gan yan lei
(Standing against the wind, drying your tears.)

shuo bu chu de tong yue cang yue dong.
(The unspeakable misery accumulates in your heart.)

hai yi wei gei ni chi bang
(I thought that having given you wings,)

ni de tian kong jiu wan mei
(Your sky would be perfect;)

cai she de fang shou rang ni fei
(That's why I could bear to let go and see you fly.)

wo xiang shi ni shen hou de feng zheng
(I'm like the kite behind you,)

duan de xian hai chan zai xin zhong
(Even though the string was broken, it continues to wind around the heart.)

tou tou gen zhe ni zou
(Sneakily following you,)

hai pa zi you baby
(Afraid of freedom, baby.)

[A]
dang xue hua leng cang le yang guang
(When the snow flakes have frozen the sunlight,)

dang cai hong kai shi jie shuang
(And the rainbows start to freeze -)

ni yao yong gan
(You must be brave,)

yin wei ni yao you wo
(Because you still have me.)

[b]
dang tian tang dou yi bei suo shang
(When heaven has been sealed,)

dang kong qi ya tong jian bang
(When the air pressure presses hurtfully on your shoulder -)

xian bu yao huang
(First, don't panic,)

zhi shao ni hai you wo
(Because you still have me at least.)


zhi shao hai you wo
(At least you still have me.)

ni zai ku dui bu dui
(You are crying, aren't you?)

bei zhe guang ca ji hang lei
(Standing against the light, wiping a few lines of tears.)

xin tong de zi tai
(The countenance of being emotionally hurt,)

bu gai shi ni
(This shouldn't be you.)


shou duo shao shang cai neng jian qiang
(How much hurt does it take to fortify someone?)

ni de meng xiang wo dou mei wang
(I have not forgotten your dreams.)

ni fei xiang
(when you fly,)

wo gen zhe ni liu lang
(I'll be accompanying you in your wanderings.)

jiu xiang ying zi tie zai ni shen hou
(Just like a shadow stuck to your back,)

zai da de feng ye bu neng cai san
(Even the strongest wind cannot separate us.)

jin jin
gen zhe ni zou
(Closely following by your side,)

shui yao zi you baby
(Who needs freedom, baby?)

Repeat [A]

Repeat [b]


bie xiang xin zhe shi jie zhi sheng xia zi ji
(Don't think that in this world you there's only you left.)

hui tou kan kan ni shen hou
(Turn back and look behind you,)

zhi shao hai you wo
(At least there's still me.)

[C]
hai you wo hai you wo
(There's still me, there's still me,)

zhun bei hao de wen nuan shou hu ni
(With cosiness prepared, guarding you.)


wo de jian bang deng ni
(My shoulder awaits you,)

zhi shao hai you wo
(At least there's still me.)

Repeat [C]

Repeat [A]

Repeat [b]


zhi shao hai you wo
(At least there's still me.)

zhi shao hai you wo
(At least there's still me.)

0 comments: