Sunday, May 4, 2008

101 things about me

  1. I'm a clumsy person. I always end up getting myself into accidents
  2. I hate manholes. One rainy day in college, I fell in a manhole. I had to miss my electromag class to go home and change.
  3. I hate stairs. I always fall from stairs. I hate heights
  4. I always daydream. Maybe that's the reason why I'm absent minded. I have a lot of stories in my head that I want to write, if only I can find the right words to describe a certain plot in my mind.
  5. I listen to Taiwanese and Japanese songs though I can't understand it. I can't help fall in love with S.H.E. and Fahrenheit and Arashi
  6. I know more about the gossips about Taiwanese stars that gossips about local celebs or Hollywood celebs.
  7. I'm an outcast. I always thought I'm a nerd, but I'm really an outcast. Not an emo type of outcast...
  8. I love going to Enchanted Kingdom. Now if only my butt would fit in Flying Fiesta...
  9. My ideal vacation is that I'm in my room the whole day, lying in my bed, watching TV, munching on chips and chocolates.
  10. I hate going out of town, though I love looking outside the vehicle's window when I'm travelling.
  11. I've never been to Baguio. I was planning to go there since I started to work, but I realized I prefer to stay at home.
  12. I prefer CBTL to Starbucks. I think Starbucks is too overrated. CBTL is a quiet place, and I like their cakes and coffee.
  13. I love ice cream.
  14. I wanted to learn: drums, Tae Kwon Do, Mandarin...
  15. Channels that I always tune in to: Nickelodeon, HBO, PBO, Discovery Travel and Leisure, Living Asia, Zone Reality, Arirang, MBC Korea, and all the Taiwanese channels on cable.
  16. I hate wearing makeups and jewelries.
  17. I don't like bringing a bag at work, not if I have to bring lunch. That's the only reason why I bought bags.
  18. I took up keyboard/organ lessons when I was a kid. During 4th grade, I took up piano lessons. I gave it up because I thought my mom wouldn't be able to afford it anymore, and because I always end up losing my chair in the classroom.
  19. I'm scared of my music teacher way back in grade school. That's one of the reason why I don't take that subject seriously. Good thing my Music teacher in high school is nice. I almost got a perfect score in our final exams in Music during my senior year.
  20. I don't like taking pictures of myself. I'm not that vain, although I do have a lot of pics in my mobile phone. I don't post a solo shot of me on Multiply or Friendster. I always posts group pics where I'm included.
  21. 90% of the songs on my MP3 are Chinese.
  22. I wanted to become a writer. Seeing my uncle's college yearbook changed all my plans.
  23. I desperately wanted to draw anime. Thank god for tracing papers.
  24. I was a Sanrio fanatic. I remember buying all my stuffs from Gift Gate (it was the time when I'm still a rich kid). I love Hello Kitty, Little Twin Stars, Kerokerokeroppi, Bad Badtz Maru, Zashikibuta, My Melody and Pochaco.
  25. When I find something cute, I treasure it and keep it for the rest of my life.
  26. I had a stationery collection. I collected stationeries since high school. I gave it to my neighbor when I was a freshman in college. I did that because I thought my collection's too childish. I regret that decision.
  27. I have two memory boxes. One was my memory box for high school, the other is for college. There's nothing inside my college memory box since I want to forget everthing that happened in college
  28. I still have the friendship bracelet he gave me and the ticket to the battle of the bands at their school. I tried to throw it out and tore it into pieces, but I just cant. It's been a long time since I opened the memory box... I wonder what will happen if I do open it again. (I opened it again... and can you believe that I didn't feel that same old feeling I had for him 8 years ago? Maybe I really did move on after all...)
  29. I was once a stalker. His stalker. I regret it, really.
  30. My mom wanted me to buy all the books I needed to pass all my subjects. You can see me in school with a huge back pack with 4 thick books inside.
  31. It is a known fact that I love to eat and I can't last a day without eating. Which human being isn't? But when I'm hungry, as in really hungry, I'm kinda gloomy and serious. After I ate, I'm very hyperactive. Same goes when I didn't take my medicines (for my hypertension, mind you!)
  32. I am looking for a perfect and unique love story. I'm the type of girl which is "mababaw ang luha".
  33. I have a very wild imagination.
  34. There are times that I've been mistaken for a guy. At first I'm enjoying it. Lately, I'm pissed off when people call me sir.
  35. You can't take me on a shopping spree on Divisoria. I easily get exhausted after a few centimeters of walking.
  36. I don't have a lot of friends. I started choosing my friends after a so-called friend betrayed me.
  37. I'm a perfectionist and a little OC
  38. I hate wearing high heels. The first time I attempted to wear high heels, I embarrassed myself.
  39. I find joy in trying to understand what the actors are saying in TWDrama.
  40. Lately, I don't listen to radio. I only listen to TWPOP and JPOP and a llittle KPOP. I would only like a song months after the hype of it cooled down.
  41. I am a very observant person. I don't ask a lot of questions, I only observe.
  42. Only a few people knew my real story. I tried hiding it, simply because most people who found out about it, they pity me. I don't want to be pitied on because I know I'm living a normal life.
  43. I dropped out of college because I realized I can't afford my course.
  44. I'm a loner.
  45. I love walking in the rain. Way back in high school, I have to walk from St. Joseph's College to V. Luna just to get home. Me and my friends were drenched in the rain. The next day, I was sick.
  46. I hate bringing a lot of things or bags when I'm on a field trip or outing.
  47. My first real job is being a Student Assistant in school.
  48. I'm a thrifty person. I used to be the kind of person who always treats all of her friends in a restaurant.Now, I hate the thought of spending a lot of money
  49. I love listening to OSTs especially the instrumentals
  50. I am in love with Wu Chun and Jiro Wang
  51. I want to slim down
  52. I'm into writing fan fics nowadays. I'm a lurker in winglin
  53. I love my new job
  54. It's only now that I am enjoying my life
  55. I can stay awake for over 24 hours
  56. Nowadays, I hate going home
  57. I don't talk that much especially when I have problems. I prefer to listen to other people's problem than tell someone about my problem.
  58. I am a very observant person.
  59. When I get a hint that there's something wrong, I keep my silence until another person points out what's wrong
  60. I hate complications.
  61. I hate confrontations
  62. I'm afraid to make mistakes
  63. I'm scared to fail
  64. I'm scared of rejection
  65. It's only now that I was able to meet the people who understands me. I love my new "family".
  66. I desperately want to be an honor student, but my grades won't let me.
  67. My next work: I'm going to be a writer
  68. I'm a lurker in every forums
  69. I have a sweet valley collection that the termites just ate
  70. I used to have a band, i was a drummer. I don't know how to play drums
  71. I used to love to listen to Joe D'Mango's love notes
  72. If I could turn back time, I want to go back in high school to correct my mistakes
  73. The very first taiwanese song i loved is Yi Shi De Mei Hao
  74. I want to have a car
  75. I'm saving up for a new house. I want to be independent
  76. It's easy for me to forgive, but it would take a long time before I could forget
  77. I have a very bad temper
  78. I love eating sweets
  79. I'm addicted to Hana Kimi
  80. I like guys who are witty, funny, filial
  81. I hate guys who are boastful and smarty pants
  82. some people are meant to be single for the rest of their lives, including me
  83. I'm through a quarter life crisis right now
  84. There's a lot of things I want to do before I turn 30
  85. I love collecting sad quotes
  86. I'm a not-so-organized person
  87. I am impulsive
  88. My all-time favorite movie is "Never been Kissed"
  89. I badly wanted to become an RTA (workforce, hello?)
  90. I'm a pessimist
  91. I still watch cartoons
  92. I'm scared to be alone
  93. I choose my friends, and I choose those who stays despite my ups and downds, and who would be there for me forever
  94. I never enjoyed my college life because I have no life, literally
  95. I am a God-fearing person
  96. I sleep 9 to 13 hours a day
  97. I hate doing OTs
  98. I prefer using Windows Live than Yahoo (love your own hehehe)
  99. my day consists of: mozilla, computer, nescafe ice, doughnuts, chocolates, taho, medicine, blog, multiply, friendster
  100. I hate show offs
  101. I am KC (naks!)




0 comments: