Saturday, September 29, 2007

time to leave everything behind... i guess

Again, I'm at this point in my life when I want to get out of something. Not just something. Something that I have worked hard for. Something I have always wished to do. Something that I thought I didn't want to let go...

Which reminds me of a quote from Joe D' Mango... "The irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on, and holding on when you need to let go". Which makes me wonder, should I let go or hold on?

There are a lot of new things I want to try, new tasks to do, new routine, new life, new friends... but I'm stuck here, with no way out. I want to leave everything behind, but I don't want to start from the very bottom again. There are a lot of thing that I have to consider, and if I make the same decision again, I might end up regretting it AGAIN. Yes, AGAIN.

I remember my conversation with a friend a while ago, If i feel that I don't want it, then better let go... but then again I have to consider a lot of things before I do that. So, is it time to leave everything behind? Maybe not yet. Not until I'm fully recovered and ready to face the consequences of letting go. Maybe not until I'm ready to face it. Maybe not now, maybe soon...

No, I'm not talking about my love life as I don't have any. I'm takling about something that I loved doing the most. Read between the lines.

0 comments: