Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I feel bad for ToGetHer

Golden Bell Award nominees are out.

I only got to see the nominees for Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Drama Series, Best Supporting Actor, and Best Supporting Actress. Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. OK, you all know I am a big ToGetHer fan, and now a big DongLin fan... but it's very frustrating to find out that Rainie Yang wasn't nominated. She had two dramas this year, and none of them were nominated in the above categories.

I have not posted my review for ToGetHer here, but for you who have watched it, you will agree to me that her role as Chen Mo Mo is one of the most touching characters you've ever seen, right? I mean, I was moved when she sacrificed herself for Mars, so that he can be popular again. I cried when Mars sang "Mo Mo" to her, and admitted to his audience that he love her with all that he have. I cried when Jia Sen realized that his angel could not love him as he love her.

Maybe for some, ToGetHer is just an idol drama, but you see, unlike other idol dramas, it has depth. It's story is unlike the stories of other idol dramas out there. And Chen Mo Mo for me is the best character ever!

So, you wouldn't blame me if I feel bad as well when Rainie Yang didn't get to be nominated for her two dramas.

0 comments: