Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did you know why I love you so?

It's because of the way I feel when I'm with you, my girls... the way I feel that I truly belonged. Whenever we're together, I forget all my problems. When you girl laugh, it's music to my ears. I feel I can tell everything to you, all my problems, all my worries and fears... With just one word, you guys take it all away..




.

It's because when I'm with you, I can be myself. I can be who I want to be. I love the long chat through the day, the meeting-turned-chikahan-sessions, the overnights, the shrieks, the kilig moments... I feel the happiness I've never felt before...



Sounds mushy, but honestly, having you as my second family is the best thing that happened in my entire 25 years on earth. Whatever it is I've done to deserve your love and acceptance, I'm glad I did it. I will never regret going to MOA that Sunday afternoon, because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to be meet such lovely girls.

Thank you for being part of my life. I'm looking forwards for the next years ahead of us. Hope we'll stay stronger... because this friendship... it's something I want to last forever...

0 comments: