Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to my old self again

I feel like I'm going back to my old, introvert self. I didn't like going out lately... i prefer staying at the house, watching DVD or writing stories. What scares me most is that I feel I'm getting tired of all these. Yes, tired of these. I mean, I love the four boys, but somehow I feel like my fanaticism for them is slowly dying. I am not updated with them, I didn't have the latest pic, have not heard the latest news. Maybe it's because I'm into fan fics lately. it's like I prefer being in the fantasy world than in the real world. I'm a little frustrated with things happening to me lately, that may be another reason... or maybe because I'm more focused on work now. I don't know... I am not sure... It's like I'm going to lie low or something... maybe because a lot of people already know them, and I wanted to be a fan of someone not yet known. Or maybe because I have my eyes on other Asian artists... I don't really know. I hate this feeling. I really do.

0 comments: