Friday, January 16, 2009

Quarterlife Crisis Chronicle #27 - Rekindling old flames, reminiscing old memories

Let's start from the very beginning

I had this crazy thought... Anyways, it's been 10 years, right? I admit stalking him on Friendster, since he's my friend's friend there. I even had to use my best friend's friendster account in order to add him up. Up to now, I don't have the courage to say sorry for all the childish things I've done. I didn't have the courage to tell him how I feel. I didn't have the courage at all...

Now, I've seen his friendster account again. I wanted to say hi and ask how he's doing, but I'm scared of how he would react. I'm scared of myself as well, because I know if he would say hi, if we would be friends, I can't help but fall for him all over again...

--

And then let's skip at the end.

I saw her message to me at friendster. Can't believe that we were... before... then I got pressured in this thing that I decided to call it quits. No, it's not revenge. Sometimes, a heart just ask for something more... something that we both now we couldn't give to each other.

God, Ge Ge will kill me for this.

Anyway, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be able to meet Ge Ge. I know my lofe will never be the same without him in my life, right?


1 comments:

Curious Curandera said...

sounds like you need a powerful love spell....hehehe