Sunday, April 13, 2008

what i hate about family get togethers

I was not able to go to Galera this weekend, so I decided to do a Hana Kimi TW marathon today (courtesy of the DVD Betsy lent me last friday).I was supposed to finish it today if only my aunt didn't call and ask us at the last minute. I hate last minute invitations...

So my plan technically failed. I have to tag along with my mom, as she promised me we'll be back by afternoon. But then plans changed again, and she decided we'll go home after dinner. So much for my plan to finish Hana Kimi and the two stories I'm writing. Thanks mom <*insert sarcastic tone here*>! I really don't like getting together with our relatives. You see, I'm not even that close to my cousin, after all the things that happened in our family befor. The cousins tend to be all high and mighty, and I am just but a loser in their eyes. I'm always left out, just like today. They went to watch a game while I was left alone, reading a book while hearing the old folks cry their lungs out for some old songs from their generation. Plus the fact that my mom have to do some work at their house, instead of acting like a guest. Plus, my evil, i-hate-him-till-the-end uncle, whom I have not forgiven and talked to since December is here with us. I have to act civil with him around, and it kills me...I CAN'T EVER BE CIVILWITH THAT OLD BASTARD!

God, I wish I could have gone to another hanakimi EB insteadof being here...

0 comments: