Sunday, February 10, 2008

the last day

Today is my last day here in NCO.  I sure am going to miss my colleagues her. I'm going to miss the whole chat and e-mail team, as well as the Amoretto pips,and of course, the remaining Irish team consisting of RTA Joseph, TM Debbie and Jazzie the trainer.
 
I'm so thankful that TM Roxy gave me the chance to join the chat team. I'm also thankful to TM Lei for encouraging me to do my best, and also I'm going to miss TM Ingrid and her kakulitan, and of course the ever workaholic TM Ida (*peace to the L2s*) :) I will sure miss the times that I'm so "ngarag" because of queuing, the flat screen computer, the pizza, the coaching sessions with Pawie and Sheryl, the bonding moments that the chat team does especially when it's avail. I am not going to miss the CAP downtime and the oh-so ever slow computers.
 
Thank you guys for welcoming me with arms wide open when I first joined the chat team. I will miss you all. Thanks to all the L2s for accepting the sessions I transfer even though we both know it should be resolved at my end. Thanks to all the tenured L1s for answering all my questions. Kiss, I will miss your kakulitan as well. Genghis, I will miss the time that we are the only chat agents from afternoon till 8 PM (one-man L1 and L2 chat team, remember?). Mommy Cess and Suzie, I will miss being your seatmate and catching up with you every afternoons. Mel and B3, I will miss our queuing moments. Ron boy and Katie, I will miss sharing my food with you. Jeff and Ron girl, I will miss making kulit to you (and yeah, Jeff, please take care of Ah Zun and don't ever tell OM JC that!), and of course I will miss Jorge James Pumaran.  Ariane, I will miss you. Cathy, Menchie, Maco, Aimee, Tim, Vinia, I will miss you guys as well. James, Patrick and Lucas, you were a great team mates. To the other agents that I haven't mentioned, thank you. Sensya na, di man lang tayo nakapagbonding lahat hehehe. I wish I could've gotten to know you all guys better. *sniff* *sniff*
 
And also to my wavemates... I'm sure going to miss the spam hehehehe. Thanks for being there for me.
 
Thank you for contacting MSN Technical Support. Have a nice day!


0 comments: